Batch Mixing Operator
"Denver Industrial Sales and Service Company Inc. (DISSCO) A Denver based Asphalt Coatings Manufacturer is seeking quality-minded drug free individuals for a Batch Mixing Operator position in our coatings plant servicing the paving and waterproofing industries. This is an entry to mid-level job depending on experience with opportunity for advancement. Applicants must as a minimum hold a high school diploma or equivalent, valid driver's license and have a complete understanding of the English language. DISSCO will train the right individuals.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assure customer satisfaction
- Assist in customer service.
- Help load customers and unload incoming products
- Organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Assist with and perform the mixing and batching of asphalt coatings.
- Perform blending and transferring of materials.
- Perform daily inventory audit
- Manage raw material inventory.
- Assist with and perform routine plant equipment maintenance.
- Load and unload trucks and bulk tankers as required.
- Most tasks require use of pumps, hoses, valves, and forklifts.
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be able to work every day as scheduled
- Strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
Applicants with any prior experience in the asphalt industry, mechanical, maintenance, or fabrication welding or pipe fitting skills or experience in asphalt, bulk handling, coatings or bilingual shall be preferred. Military experience shall be preferred.
$15 to $25 per hour, DOE, Competitive wages, 401k, 80% paid insurance, paid vacations.Wages & benefits negotiable based on qualifications, paid insurance, dental, 401k match, paid holidays & vacations.
Please reply to this add. DO NOT WALK IN OR CALL ON THE MAIN LINE. This action will result in disqualification.